Israel kills 55 more Gazans as death toll tops 42,050
At least 55 more Palestinians were killed in Israeli attacks in the Gaza Strip, bringing the overall death toll since last year to 42,065, the Health Ministry in the enclave said on Thursday.

A ministry statement added that some 97,886 others were injured in the ongoing assault.
“Israeli forces killed 55 people and injured 166 others in five massacres of families in the last 24 hours,” the ministry said.
“Many people are still trapped under the rubble and on the roads as rescuers are unable to reach them,” it added.
Flouting a UN Security Council resolution calling for an immediate cease-fire, Israel has continued its brutal offensive on the Gaza Strip since an attack by the Palestinian group Hamas on Oct. 7, 2023.
The Israeli onslaught has displaced almost the entire population of the territory amid an ongoing blockade that has led to severe shortages of food, clean water, and medicine.
Mediation efforts led by the US, Egypt, and Qatar to reach a Gaza cease-fire and prisoner swap agreement between Israel and Hamas have failed over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s refusal to halt the war.
Israel also faces a genocide case at the International Court of Justice for its actions in Gaza.
Most Read News
-
Trump to sign executive order mandating voter ID for ele
-
China’s Xi hosts global leaders at SCO summit in Tianjin
-
14 killed in Namibia road accident involving correctiona
-
US senators urge Secretary of State Rubio to facilitate
-
Indonesian president cancels China visit over violent pr
-
Japan to provide aid to Syria for war-affected people
-
Venezuela warns US to 'stay away from our coasts' amid h
-
Israeli airstrikes target southern Lebanon in another br
-
Turkish President Erdogan meets Chinese counterpart Xi i
-
French court sentences student to 6 months in suspended