Ronaldo suspended for obscene gesture in Saudi match
Cristiano Ronaldo has received a one-match suspension for making an obscene gesture after Al Nassr's 3-2 victory over Al Shabab, announced the Saudi Football Federation's Disciplinary and Ethics Committee.

The incident occurred at the game's conclusion on Sunday, with videos on social media showing Ronaldo gesturing towards his pelvic area in what seemed to be a response to Al Shabab fans chanting "Messi," a nod to his career-long rival.
The committee has fined Ronaldo 10,000 Saudi riyals (approximately $2,666) payable to the Saudi Football Federation and an additional 20,000 riyals to Al Shabab for the complaint filing fees. The decision by the committee is final and cannot be appealed.
This is not Ronaldo's first controversy in the Saudi league; in April last year, he was seen making a similar gesture after a match against Al Hilal, which Al Nassr lost 2-0.
Most Read News
-
Microsoft fires two employees after protest over Israel
-
NATO chief says latest attacks on Kyiv show Putin is 'wi
-
Israel demolishes over 1,500 homes in Gaza City's Al Zei
-
EU leaders condemn Russian strike on Kyiv that hit Europ
-
Trump administration proposes new rule to tighten visas
-
North Korean leader, Russian president to attend China's
-
Argentina’s president pelted with stones while campaigni
-
Kremlin says Moscow wants negotiations with Ukraine whil
-
4 more Gazans die of starvation under Israeli siege
-
Death toll from Russian attack on Kyiv rises to 14, day